- 3 tablespoons of sorghum flour
- 1 tablespoon of sesame flour
- 3 tablespoons of millet flour
- Juice of 1/2 a tamarind fruit
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of iodised salt
In a bowl, mix the sorghum, sesame flour and millet flour.
Dilute with 4 tablespoons of water.
In a saucepan, bring 40mL water to the boil and pour your mixture into the boiling water.
Cook for 20 minutes and add salt.
Add the tamarind juice, stir and remove immediately from the heat.
Add a teaspoon of sugar.
Leave to cool before serving.