- 3 tablespoons of rice flour
- 3 tablespoons of yellow cornflour
- 1 tablespoon of bambara bean flour
- 250mL juice of baobab fruit
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of iodised salt
In a bowl, mix the rice flour, yellow corn and bambara bean flour. Dilute with 4 tablespoons of water.
In a saucepan, bring 40mL water to the boil and pour your mixture into the boiling water.
Cook for 20 minutes and add salt.
In a little water, mix a large glass of baobab fruit juice, add it to the mixture and then remove the saucepan from the heat.
Add a teaspoon of sugar.
Leave to cool before serving.