- 80g of basmati rice
- 50g of leeks cut into small pieces
- 50g of mushrooms cut into small pieces
- 400mL of vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil or sunflower oil
- 30g of growing-up milk formula
- 60mL of water
Heat the oil in a small saucepan. Add the leeks and fry until they soften.
Add the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the rice and cook for 1-2 minutes until it is coated with oil.
Add the stock and stir well.
Reduce the heat to low and let simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the rice is cooked and the stock is absorbed.
If the rice is undercooked, add more stock and cook for longer. Add the growing-up milk formula and 60mL of water to the mixture. Stir, then serve.