- 3 tablespoons of sorghum flour
- 3 tablespoons of millet flour
- 3 tablespoons of fonio flour
- 3 tablespoons of rice flour
- 3 tablespoons of yellow cornflour
- 1 tablespoon of bean flour
- Orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of iodised salt
In a bowl, mix the sorghum, millet, fonio, rice, yellow corn and bean flours.
Dilute with 4 tablespoons of water.
In a saucepan, bring 40mL of water to the boil and pour your mixture into the boiling water.
Cook for 20 minutes and add salt.
Add ¾ of a glass of orange juice, stir and remove immediately from the heat.
Add a teaspoon of sugar.
Leave to cool before serving.