FRANCE LAIT Laboratory, expert in pediatric nutrition for over 60 years, offers a complete range of infant milks and foods suited to the needs of each baby.
FRANCE LAIT is based in FRANCE, near Mâcon in southern Burgundy.
FRANCE LAIT Laboratory’s expertise
FRANCE LAIT Laboratory’s formulations are 100% French in origin and are recognised for:
- Their optimal absorption by infants
- Excellent transition between different growth stages
FRANCE LAIT Laboratory strictly monitors the quality and optimal dosage of the nutrients selected, ensuring that each formulation meets baby’s needs as closely as possible.
FRANCE LAIT Laboratory is a member of the French Children’s Food Association (SFAE).
Quality & Traceability
A strict traceability system for monitoring and controlling milk, from our farms to the finished product.
Raw materials selected with great care by FRANCE LAIT Laboratory to guarantee the finest ingredients.
Rigorous checks beyond the regulatory requirements, at every stage of the production process to ensure total product quality.
Charter and commitments
FRANCE LAIT Laboratory rigorously complies with:
– The advice of the World Health Organisation (WHO), which recommends feeding infants exclusively with breastmilk up to the age of six months
– The recommendations of international paediatric societies:
- ESPGHAN: European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology And Nutrition
- NASPGHAN: North American Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology And Nutrition
- FISPGHAN : Federation of International Societies for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology And Nutrition
And complies with:
– International regulations:
- EU: European Union
- FDA: Food and Drug Administration
- SASO: Saudi Arabian Standards Organization
– Legislation in the countries in which we operate, or the WHO’s Codex Alimentarius standard for countries with no specific local regulations of their own.